Save Money, Save Energy AND Meet Code With the First Attic Hatch to Meet and Exceed National Building Code Requirements.
Attic Hatch R Value 12.67
Exceeds the energy efficiency revisions to the National building code.
- Pre-Built attic access assembly
- Double weather Strip Seal
- Hatch Frame is totally air tight
- Reduces Condensation
- Meets Ontario building code sizing standards
- Access lid consists of an extruded vinyl profile
- Recycled polyurethane insulated steel skin panel
- Reduces Heat Loss
The first attic hatch to meet and exceed National Building Code requirements
220.127.116.11 (2) No dimensions less than 545 mm Attic Hatch Inc. specification at 547.2 mm
A-18.104.22.168 (1) and (2) Air Leakage through Air Barrier System ASTME283 Air Leakage Single Panel (CSA A440 Test Rating) – A1 Double Panel (CSA A440 Test Rating) – A2
A-22.214.171.124 Required resistance to heat transfer Attic Hatch maintains Poly and Thermal Barrier Single Panel RSI – 12.67 Double Panel RSI – 14.78