CanSave strongly believes in integration and equal opportunity. CanSave works with its employees with Disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under Ontario’s Law’s.
Position: Outside Sales Territory Manager (Southern Ontario/West GTA to Niagara)
Posted: May 1, 2019
Start Date: Immediately
Company Information: www.can-save.ca
Can-Save, a progressive building materials distributor, doors and kitchen & bath manufacturer –has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Territory Manager for its Southern Ontario territory.
- Thrive on competition and strong desire to win
- Keen interest to analyze, develop, tailor, and implement solutions and strategies to aid customers in growing their business
- Consultative front-line experience working with customers in a sales capacity
- Ability to adapt and relate effectively to individuals at all hierarchy levels of an organization
- Confident communication and business relationship skills with strong ability to empathize with customers and peers
- Team player able to work with a variety of internal disciplines and organizational functions
- Travel and manage a individual customer base, cultivate prospective customers and participate in trade show events regionally and within territory
- Strong desire to embrace and welcome change
- Tenacious and self-driven with personal need to achieve
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package.
If interested please forward, via e-mail, your resume to the attention the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Can-Save is an equal opportunity employer.