CanSave strongly believes in integration and equal opportunity. CanSave works with its employees with Disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under Ontario’s Law’s.
Can-Save, a progressive, customer focused, Kitchen and Bath Manufacturer, Door Manufacturer and Building Materials Distributor in Barrie has an immediate opening in the Cabinetsmith Assembly area.
POSITION: Cabinet Assembler
This position entails a variety of tasks. They include:
- Assembling kitchen cabinets (at varying stages on the assembly line)
- Performing saw cuts to customize component
- Quality Control (at varying stages)
The Successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of woodworking and/or Cabinet Assembly
- Previous work experience using various hand tools, and saws
- Ability to read a measuring tape and subsequent application
- Proven Ability to carry through on instructions forwarded by Supervisor
Working hours will be 6:30AM to 3:45PM Monday to Thursday and 6:30AM to 11:30AM on Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Deadline for applying is March 17, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.