Keene Driwall™ Rainscreen is a drainage mat for exterior wall systems. The entangled net product eliminates incidental moisture problems in most exterior veneer applications, including stucco, manufactured stone, and plank siding.
Meets Canadian 10 mm rainscreen code requirement.
Keene Driwall™ Rainscreen 10mm
- Thin stone or brick
- Manufactured stone
- Stone and brick masonry
- Fiber cement board siding
- Wood siding
Features and Benefits
- Drainage of excess moisture and ventilation in one product
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Simple installation with mechanical staple hammer
- Polymer core is resistant to most known corrosive chemicals, including solvents
- Wide rolls for fewer seams
- Core ABSORBS and RELEASES NO MOISTURE
- Provides no source for the promotion of MOLD, MILDEW or BACTERIA