Weathershield insulation is an eco friendly product made from cellulose fibre, a processed paper material treated with harmless, naturally-occurring chemicals. The paper used in Weathershield is 100% recycled material. It is installed in the attics of commercial and residential buildings, and its superior performance has kept it a contender for almost four decades.
Upgrade Your Insulation
Helps Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Manufactured With 86% Recycled Material
Saves Up To 50% of Heating & Cooling Costs
Weathershield is a product of CCI Manufacturing, a cellulose insulation company that has been in the business for almost 40 years.
- Cellulose insulation thermally and acoustically outperforms fibreglass and spray-foam products.
- It doesn’t break down over time; fiberglass has been shown to gradually lose its structure.
- It maintains a higher value of insulating quality (R-value) than the same volume of any other insulation.
- What you spend on it, you’ll make back in reduced heating bills (up to a 50% difference!).
- Due to being blown into place, it fills in the irregular cavities of your home and prevents air infiltration and convection.
- Its relative density makes it better than all other insulators at soundproofing a home from outdoor noise.