CanSave Covid-19 Operational Update
Dear Valued Partners,
As we are all aware, Covid-19 continues to have an evolving and dramatic impact on businesses and supply chains.
At Can Save, we are focused on the continued health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers as well as supporting our partners in the supply chain through this trying time.
To our partners, we wanted to give an operational update on the current state of Can Save, Cabinetsmith, and Doorsmith operations.
- Cabinetsmith production lead times are normal with the exception of Impressions Kitchens lead times moving from 3 weeks to 4 weeks. All other lead times are normal (see https://cabinetsmith.ca/lead-times-for-new-orders/for all current lead times). Cabinetsmith is made of almost entirely Canadian inputs to manufacturing and we have been increasing inventories of inputs to limit disruptions to supply
- Doorsmith production lead times are normal with the exception of interior doors. Interior slab inventory is currently low and we are working with JELD-WEN, our Canadian supplier, to increase our slab inventory. Until that time, all interior slab and system lead times will be increasing by 1 week (see https://doorsmith.ca/lead-times-for-new-orders/ for all current lead times)
- The wonderful Customer Service professionals you work with regularly have been moving offsite and working from home
- The easiest way to reach them is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to reach them by phone while they are offsite, they are only accessible by dialing their extension directly. Give them a call directly if you need any help
Cabinetsmith extensions are available at https://cabinetsmith.ca/phone-numbers/
Tanya 2238 | Cynthia 2276 | Kearstin 2254
Candice 2235 | Diane 2239 | Chris 2250
Doorsmith and Can Save Building Material extensions are available at https://doorsmith.ca/phone-numbers/
Wendy 2265 | Kathy 2249 | Kelly 2241
Shari 2245 | Denise 2261 | Jen 2263
Shipping and Delivery:
- Regular trucks are being loaded and leaving daily
- Some delays are occurring due increased sanitization routines and driver availability
- If receiving hours have been reduced at your location, please notify email@example.com of the changes as they may affect our ability to deliver to your location
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill specific timed or scheduled drop off requests at this time
- Possible alternatives for those with reduced hours are hold for pickup in one of our locations including Barrie, London, Ottawa, and Sudbury
We thank you for your partnership and patience as we all work through this unprecedented time together.
As things continue to evolve quickly, we will send additional updates.
Take care and be safe,
Dan McArthur, CanSave President