Home Slicker Rainscreen
HOME SLICKER is a patented “moisture eliminating rainscreen” that provides a continuous, vertically channeled air circulation and water drainage plane between the cladding and the structural envelope.
Slicker Classic Rainscreens
The unique, vertically-channeled, three-dimensional matrix of Slicker® Classic provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break and pressure equalization—eliminating the threat of trapped moisture. Slicker 10 Classic is designed to meet the 10mm code requirements in Canada.
- Provides 1/4″ air space
- Lightweight: only 7.2lbs per roll
- 50-year limited warranty
- Promotes long-term service-life of paints & stains
- Not affected by heat, cold, or UV
- One roll covers 150 square feet
- Provides a continuous drainage and drying plane
- Helps prevent mould
How to Install Home Slicker
Slicker Max Rainscreens
Slicker® MAX is a vertically channeled rainscreen that includes a filter fabric, providing enhanced UV and compression resistance. Slicker MAX is ideal for providing drainage and ventilation behind fiber cement, stone veneer and stucco applications. Slicker 10 MAX was created to comply with new Canadian building codes.
- Patented vertical channels direct bulk water out of the wall assembly
- Unique three-dimensional matrix provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break, and pressure equalization
- Fabric blocks mortar droppings from seeping into this newly formed cavity
- Combination of drainage and ventilation allows interior walls to remain dry
- Allows moisture to escape quickly before it damages the sidewall materials
- Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot
- Reduces the chances of premature cracking and deterioration of finishes
- Prevents damage from surfactants by separating the cladding from the water resistive barrier
- Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need for furring strips