Damage from moisture penetration is the #1 complaint from homeowners.
Blueskin WB Seals off the tiny gaps between wall sheathing and windows, doors, skylights and more to prevent water, vapour, and air leaks.
Provides your customer with a more comfortable, energy efficient home.
Blueskin WB Weather Barrier
Blueskin®WB Window and Door Flashing is a self-adhering membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a blue-engineered film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate.
Window & Door flashing self-adhered
Impermeable to air, vapour and water
- Self-sealing around nails, screws and staples
- Rubberized flashing membrane
- Stops drafts
- Fast, easy peel and stick application
- Adheres to a variety of residential window and sheathing materials
Places to Use Blueskin WB:
Foilskin Waterproof Tape
- Repairs small holes, cracks, flashing and loose seams on metal roofs
- Use as waterproof flashing around chimneys, vent pips, skylights, gutters
- Patch can be slippery when wet
- Can be used where recurring leaks are a problem
Can be applied to most surfaces such as wood, metal, smooth asphalt roofs, and cured masonry